Poštovane kolegice i kolege,
obavještavamo Vas da se od 28.10.-29.10.2022. održava “AO Recon Course—Complex Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty” u Zagrebu.
Više informacija o tečaju na sljedećem linku: https://aofoundation.force.com/s/lt-event?id=a1R0800000AYi9xEAD&site=a0a1p00000wel5rAAA
This course is modular in structure and highly interactive. Short, evidence-based lectures cover the key information required. Moderated case discussions in small groups will expand on each topic and help participants to develop decision-making and surgical management skills during small group discussions and hands-on practical exercises. Participants will have the opportunity to share their experience with peers and international faculty. All factors related to achieving the best possible outcomes in complex and revision arthroplasty will be covered.
Goal of the course
The AO Recon Course—Complex Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty teaches current concepts in the treatment of patients with a need for revision or complex primary arthroplasty in the hip and knee.
This course is targeted at fully qualified, experienced orthopedic surgeons who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in complex arthroplasty.
At the end of the event, the participants will be able to:
• Describe a systematic clinical, laboratory, and radiographic evaluation in revision and complex primary arthroplasty
• Optimize preoperative planning
• Adopt a patient-centred approach
• Optimize patients preoperatively to reduce complications
• Describe and discuss safe and effective procedures for revision and complex primary arthroplasty
• Discuss the management of early and late problems or complications
• Communicate and facilitate a multidisciplinary team-based approach
• Apply best practice to optimize and document patient outcome
Hrvatsko traumatološko društvo HLZ-a