- Piet de Boer, Switzerland: Trauma surgery – past, present and road to future
- Plamen Kinov, Bulgaria: Outcomes after surgical treatment of femoral periprosthetic fractures
- Plamen Kinov, Bulgaria: Infective periprosthetic fracture – how to treat ?
- Krisztian Sisak, Hungary: Proximal bone remodeling in femoral revisions for periprosthetic fractures using the Wagner SL stem
- Krisztian Sisak, Hungary: The treatment of pelvic discontinuity using the cup cage method
- Emir Haxhija, Austria: Management of distal humeral fractures in children
- Ferdinand Füsi, Austria: A prospective randomized study comparing the outcome of epiphyseal and transphyseal arthroscopic anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction in children and adolescents
- Marko Jug, Slovenia: Spinal cord injury – a question of time and pressure
- Darko Perović, Croatia: Cervical spine injuries – what has changed in the last 30 years?
KOMPLIKACIJE KOŠTANO-ZGLOBNE KIRURGIJE:
- Andrej Čretnik, Slovenia: Complications of osteosynthesis – do we follow biomechanical principles?
- Matjaž Vogrin, Slovenia: Novelle therapies in muscular injuries
- Klemen Stražar, Slovenia: Hip injuries in sports – arthroscopic treatment
- Alexander Ruebberdt, Germany: Fragility fractures of the Pelvic Ring: Minimal invasive treatment technique
- Slaven Babić, Croatia: Application of the “Fast-track” program in bone and joint surgery: a review of a prospective comparative study in elective hip arthroplasty in unselected patients